From 1 April 2023, the talking therapies service in Bassetlaw, Nottingham, and Nottinghamshire is changing to a new service: NHS Nottinghamshire Talking Therapies, provided by a partnership of Everyturn Mental Health and Vita Health Group.
This service is therefore now closed to new referrals. If you would like to refer yourself to NHS Nottinghamshire Talking Therapies, please visit www.notts-talk.co.uk from 1 April and complete the online form.
If you need urgent support, you can contact Samaritans on 116 123, Saneline on 0300 304 7000, text SHOUT to 85258, or contact your GP.
If you feel at risk of harming yourself, or can’t keep yourself safe, contact the 24/7 NHS Crisis Line on 0300 303 0165, NHS 111 Option 2, call 999, or attend your local A&E department.
What we can help with
And can offer help to anyone struggling with common mental health problems such as:
• Depression and low mood
• Health anxiety
• Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Struggles during pregnancy and up to two years after birth, including support for partners
• Bereavement and loss
• Struggles due to long-term health conditions
The support we offer
To support people with their difficulties, we offer different therapies such as:
• CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
• Digital CBT (online therapy course)
• Guided self-help based on CBT
• Couple therapy for depression
• EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
• IPT (interpersonal therapy)
• Mindfulness groups
• Perinatal support
The best therapy will depend on your particular situation.