We’re here for people from all walks of life. We deliver a wide range of mental health services, from social prescribing and talking therapies – to nursing, supported housing, and specialist dementia care.
We work to understand the needs of every person and community we support, and offer care that is personalised, compassionate, and impactful.
We’re here to help every person we work with to live the life they want to live, and feel valued. Whether it’s clinical or practical help that’s required, when we support someone, we care about their whole life.
Our mission is to provide high-quality integrated mental health and wellbeing services, placing people and communities at the heart of everything we do.
We work to a strong set of organisational values. They’re not just words to us – we uphold them in everything we do.
- We think creatively and dynamically to give opportunities and the right support to people and our colleagues.
- We work collaboratively to create new ideas and ways of working.
- We challenge norms and always look to improve the way we deliver the best social values.
- We act with humility and kindness.
- We are hopeful for people even when they struggle to be hopeful for themselves.
- We show empathy to our colleagues and those we support, to ensure we understand and meet their needs.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We hold ourselves and our partners to account in all that we do.
- We listen and act upon what the people we support tell us is important to them.
- We act with consideration towards others.
- We are open, approachable, and fair.
- We act in a way that is inclusive of others and respectful of their dignity.
- We use our experience and expertise to deliver a measurable impact for our communities.
- We go the extra mile to deliver the right outcomes for people and we’re proud of what we do.
- We work together to ensure we deliver joined up services where there is no ‘wrong door’ to getting help.