We are proud to share our three-year organisational strategy, ‘Shaping Our Future’. In it, we identify the four key pillars of activity we’re focusing on to achieve our purpose, which is to ensure nobody struggles alone.
Joining together the things that matter
- We will join up the services across our organisation, creating seamless pathways for all.
- We will be fully integrated into healthcare systems, offering a seamless service.
- We will use data and insights to improve joined-up decision-making.
Understanding the needs of our communities and being there for people
- We will champion equality, diversity, and inclusion for the benefit of all.
- We will innovate and design new service that reach more people.
- We will co-create with service users, putting them at the heart of everything we do.
Positively impacting the lives of those we support
- We will be recognised as delivering the highest standards of clinical and operational excellence across all our services.
- We will simplify our organisation and become more efficient in what we do.
- We will invest in our people to create a high-performing organisation.
Delivering social value and a positive environmental impact in everything we do
- We will achieve net zero by 2030.
- We will collaborate with local partners in our communities to deliver impact, creating strong local supply chains.
- We will make all business decisions in line with our sustainability strategy, minimising our environmental impact.
We will deliver these goals by ensuring we are financially sustainable, and that we uphold our values of innovation, compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence in everything we do. Read more about our values here.