At a live event hosted this week by our executive team, our colleagues across Everyturn Mental Health got to hear about and discuss the evolution of our values.
It’s a really exciting time for us, as we take everything we have learned over our 30+ years, and combine it with our passion and vision for the future.
Our evolved values are:
- We think creatively and dynamically to give opportunities and the right support to people and our colleagues.
- We work collaboratively to create new ideas and ways of working.
- We challenge norms and always look to improve the way we deliver the best social values.
- We act with humility and kindness.
- We are hopeful for people even when they struggle to be hopeful for themselves.
- We show empathy to our colleagues and those we support, to ensure we understand and meet their needs.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We hold ourselves and our partners to account in all that we do.
- We listen and act upon what the people we support tell us is important to them.
- We act with consideration towards others.
- We are open, approachable, and fair.
- We act in a way that is inclusive of others and respectful of their dignity.
- We use our experience and expertise to deliver a measurable impact for our communities.
- We go the extra mile to deliver the right outcomes for people and we’re proud of what we do.
- We work together to ensure we deliver joined up services where there is no ‘wrong door’ to getting help.
Adam Crampsie, our Chief Executive, said:
“It was such a great session with our colleagues to share the first outputs of the Shaping Our Future strategy, which will see us deliver our ambitious three-year plan. Through this work, we will deliver our newly-defined purpose: We are here so nobody struggles alone. The feedback we have received so far has been amazing, which fills me with such pride!”
No matter which area of the organisation we work in, we are all working towards the same mission: to provide high-quality integrated mental health and wellbeing services, placing people and communities at the heart of everything we do.