We’re inviting you, your family, and friends to take part in the 2.6 Challenge from Sunday 26 April, to raise money for Everyturn Mental Health!
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating effect on the charity sector, with the cancellation of thousands of events like the London Marathon. Fear not, the 2.6 Challenge will launch on Sunday 26 April – what should have been the date of the 40th London Marathon, the world’s biggest one-day annual fundraising event.
We’re inviting you to take part in an activity of your choice, based on the numbers 2.6 or 26, and fundraise to support Everyturn Mental Health via the 2.6 Challenge website!
There are just five simple steps to take:
- Think of an idea for your 2.6 challenge: could you run 2.6 miles, could you flip 26 pancakes, could you walk up 26 flights of stairs?
- Head to twopointsixchallenge.co.uk to donate £26 (or whatever you can afford) to Everyturn Mental Health, or set up a fundraising page so your friends and family can sponsor you £26
- Ask your friends and family to set up their own 2.6 Challenge
- Commence your challenge on the 26 April
- Send us your photos and videos by tagging us on Twitter (@everyturn_) and use the hashtag #TwoPointSixChallenge
Please make sure to follow Government guidelines on exercise and social distancing when completing your amazing challenge.
We hope you’ll join the nation in the 2.6 Challenge to support Everyturn Mental Health!