We're excited to share that our very own Adam Crampsie, Chief Executive here at Everyturn, will be speaking at HETT North on 28 February in Manchester!
‘HETT North 2024 will explore the systems and infrastructure that underpin and enable a data-driven NHS, supporting the ecosystem to deliver patient outcomes through the meaningful implementation of technology.’
The CPD-accredited event will feature over 100 industry leading speakers, and Adam will be joining Kathy Scott (Health Innovation Yorkshire & Humber), and Euan McComiskie (The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy), to discuss and explore the topic of digitally upskilling the primary care workforce.
Your ticket will give you access to:
- 1,400+ digital health peers
- 40+ hours of CPD-certified content
- 100+ Industry leading speakers
- 100+ Innovative Suppliers
- Workshops, case studies, and interactive breakout sessions
- Networking opportunities, plus our free 1-2-1 meetings platform: HETT Connect
Join us for this digital health transformation event on 28 February to enjoy a full day of free CPD accredited educational sessions, interactive activities, and networking opportunities. You can register to attend via the link below.